We encourage and support our residents in the making of informed decisions regarding their housing options.Therefore, Lightner Property Group provides detailed information to every accepted applicant BEFORE they sign their rental agreement regarding the building’s environmental status. We also provide additional information on this web site.
Information available here is for prospective residents, current residents and our Internet guests.We hope that you find it helpful and informational.If you are interested in additional information, please visit our Owner Information section.
- A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home - www.epa.gov/mold/moldguide.html
- Biological Contaminants - www.epa.gov/iaq/biologic.html
- Fact Sheet: Flood Cleanup - Avoiding Indoor Air Quality Problems (PDF, 2 pp, 36KB, About PDF)
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Home Page - www.epa.gov/iaq
- Regulating Antimicrobial Pesticides - www.epa.gov/oppad001
- Should You Have the Air Ducts in Your Home Cleaned? - www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/airduct.html
U.S. EPA listing of state health departments, Radon, IAQ, Asthma, IAQ Tools for Schools, Smoke-free Homes, and Mold contacts, and EPA regional contacts.
You can order Indoor Air Quality publications from EPA’s National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP):
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP)
P.O. Box 42419
Cincinnati, OH 45242-0419