Tired of slow reactions from your property manager?
We respond to your needs 24/7
As a property owner, it’s imperative to have a team that is responsive and available 24/7 for day-to-day issues and questions, emergency situations in order to mitigate damages and unexpected costs, to lease units quickly to remain profitable and to have always-on access to key property information. Below is a snippet of our proven protocols that ensure our clients receive premier, responsive customer service 24/7. For more information about our property management services, we encourage you to contact us and set up your complimentary 30 minute consultation.
- Available 24/7: An LPG employee is available to answer you or your residents’ call 24/7.
- On-Demand Building Information: Owners have always-on, secure access to all of their building information including financial reports through Central Desktop, a cloud-computing technology employed by LPG. Through Central Desktop, owners can also plan for future needs such as building improvements by viewing historical trends.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: Your potential new residents are tech-savvy and are looking for the newest technologies to sign their leases fast. We employ DocuSign, a Web-based service that allows tenants to sign binding documents online from the comfort of their home or office. We also apply cutting edge accounting software, Yardi, a full double-entry accounting program with audit trail and user-level security features, and the previously mentioned, Central Desktop, to make sure that tasks get done seamlessly and efficiently.
- Quick Answers: The LPG team includes a husband and wife duo who are both licensed attorneys, expert witnesses who regularly serve on Fair Housing cases, a CPA-level accountant, property management experts who regularly train in the Bay Area, a social media expert and more, so you’ll never hear, “We’ll have to get back to you on that.”
- Trained & Responsive Resident Managers: Each Resident Manager has gone through extensive training and is encouraged to feel empowered to make the right decision when it comes to day-to-day issues and emergency situations. Owners can rest easy knowing that their resident manager has gone through extensive and ongoing property management training.
- Fast & Savvy Marketing: Immediately after your units come onto the market, LPG markets the unit on social networking services like Facebook and Twitter, and through online marketing services like Craigslist and Postlets, among others and through e-mail marketing to ensure your units get rented fast at competitive prices, and you can remain profitable.
- Proactive Care: LPG proactively manages buildings, and takes care of repairs before they become a major issue. LPG accomplishes this through daily inspections done by the resident managers and yearly inspections of the building. If an emergency occurs, LPG has the protocols in place to respond immediately to mitigate damages and unexpected costs.